REPORT: First Quarter FCTR Now Available - The Federal Financial Report is available for the first quarter of fiscal year 2017 (October 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016). The FFR- Federal Cash Transaction Report for the quarter ending December 31, 2016 is due by January 30, 2017.
ACF Change in FFR Submission - ACF is conducting a pilot project using the SF-425 Federal Financial Report, which provides a tool to report expenditures and cash disbursements via one site, the Payment Management System. For detailed information on the pilot, please see our Administration for Children and Families page under Grant Recipients.
User Self Certification - Payment Management Services has developed a process for users to annually self-certify that they are authorized to use the PMS. Additional information is available for both grant recipients and awarding agencies.
CANCELLATION: 2012 Fixed Year Funds Will Cancel on September 30, 2017 - Awards funded using a 2012 fixed appropriation will cancel on September 30, 2017. Undrawn award funding issued from 2012 fixed appropriation account funds will no longer be available for program expenditures, obligations or payment requests in the Payment Management System.
How do I ...
To obtain access to the Payment Management System (PMS), Grantees must complete the below forms
- Domestic Bank Account Instructions and SF-1199A Form
- International Bank Account Instructions and SF-1199A Form
- PMS System Access Form
Submit completed forms to the designated PSC Account Liaison. Visit the PMS Access Procedures page for further information.
* Federal Awarding Agencies visit the Awarding Agencies - PMS Access Procedures page for further information.
Reset My Password
If you are able to sign into the Payment Management System, you can change your password at any time by utilizing the following step by step instructions:
- On the top right corner of this page, click on red "Login to PMS" button
- Click on the red "Yes, I agree" button to accept the Government information system warning
- Click on the link to "Login to the Payment Management System"
- Enter your username in all caps
- Enter your password and click OK
- Click the access bar to enter the Payment Management System.
- On the left side of the screen, click MY USER INFO
- Enter the current password in the OLD OR TEMPORARY PASSWORD field
- Enter the new password in the NEW PASSWORD field
- Enter the new password again to confirm in the RE-ENTER NEW PASSWORD field
- Click in the box next to CHECK BOX TO CERTIFY
- Click the CHANGE button
- If the system accepts your new password, you will be prompted to enter it again and click OK
- You will see the message CHANGE TRANSACTION COMPLETE
For additional questions or issues regarding your PMS password, please email the ONE DHHS Helpdesk for PMS Support at PMSSupport@psc.gov.
Include your full name, Payee Account Number and User ID.
The ONE DHHS Helpdesk for PMS Support may also be reached by phone at (877) 614-5533.
Grantees must comply with applicable federal laws, regulations, and policies including the completion and submission of Federal Financial Reports (FFR).
To change your access or gain access to the FFR, please complete the Payment Management System Access Form
PSC serves as a centralized point for returning grant interest and funds according to established federal law, policies, procedures, and regulations.
For information regarding returning funds and/or interest, please visit our Returning Funds/Interest page.